- Photobacterium piscicola sp. nov., isolated from marine fish and spoiled packed cod
- Psychrotrophic members of Leuconostoc gasicomitatum, Leuconostoc gelidum and Lactococcus piscium dominate at the end of shelf-life in packaged and chilled-stored food products in Belgium
- Genetic diversity of non-pathogenic Clavibacter strains isolated from tomato seeds.
- Filtering and ranking techniques for automated selection of high-quality 16S rRNA gene sequences
- Multilocus variable-number-tandem-repeats analysis (MLVA) distinguishes a clonal complex of Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. michiganensis strains isolated from recent outbreaks of bacterial wilt and canker in Belgium
- Gluconacetobacter maltaceti sp. nov., a novel vinegar producing acetic acid bacterium
- Evaluation of oprI and oprL genes as molecular markers for the genus Pseudomonas and their use in studying the biodiversity of a small Belgian river
- Occurrence of putative virulence genes in Arcobacter species isolated from humans and animals
Enterococcus ureasiticus sp. nov. and Enterococcus quebecensis sp. nov., isolated from water
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 62. p.1314-1320 Mark(
Taxonomic revision of the genus Geobacillus: emendation of Geobacillus, G. stearothermophilus, G. jurassicus, G. toebii, G. thermodenitrificans and G. thermoglucosidans (nom. corrig., formerly 'thermoglucosidasius'); transfer of Bacillus thermantarcticus to the genus as G. thermantarcticus comb. nov.; proposal of Caldibacillus debilis gen. nov., comb. nov.; transfer of G. tepidamans to Anoxybacillus as A. tepidamans comb. nov.; and proposal of Anoxybacillus caldiproteolyticus sp. nov.
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 62(7). p.1470-1485 Mark(