- Crack mitigation in concrete : superabsorbent polymers as key to success?
Composites of gellan gum hydrogel enzymatically mineralized with calcium–zinc phosphate for bone regeneration with antibacterial activity
2017) JOURNAL OF TISSUE ENGINEERING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE. 11(5). p.1610-1618 Mark(
- Ca:Mg:Zn:CO3 and Ca:Mg:CO3 - tri- and bi-elemental carbonate microparticles for novel injectable self-gelling hydrogel-microparticle composites for tissue regeneration
- Crack Mitigation in Concrete: Superabsorbent Polymers as Key to Success?
- Gelatin- and starch-based hydrogels, part B : in vitro mesenchymal stem cell behavior on the hydrogels
- Laser photofabrication of gelatin hydrogel constructs with high degree of functionalization
- Injectable self-gelling composites for bone tissue engineering based on gellan gum hydrogel enriched with different bioactive glasses
- Two-photon polymerization of gelatin hydrogels: carboxylic acid modification as the key to success
- Novel self-gelling, injectable composites for bone regeneration based on gellan gum hydrogel and calcium and magnesium carbonate microparticles
- Enzymatic, urease-mediated mineralization of gellan gum hydrogel with calcium carbonate, magnesium-enriched calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate for bone regeneration applications