- Human rights encounter legal pluralism
Financial compensation for pirates: turning the world upside down or a much needed wake-up call?
2016) MEDEDELINGEN VAN DE KONINKLIJKE BELGISCHE MARINE ACADEMIE. 36. p.179-190 Mark(
- Cultural relativism and universalism
- The ECHR, ICCPR and EU-Charter as beacons in environmental prosecution and adjudication: Belgian Report
- Dave Eggers and human rights culture
- Human rights limits to the regulation and enforcement of incivilities
Inspecting the European crime prevention strategy towards incivilities
2016) CRIME PREVENTION & COMMUNITY SAFETY : AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL. 18(2). p.141-160 Mark(
- Identifying rights-holders in natural resource regimes: a critical assessment of the Peruvian protected areas legislation
- The burkini debate, radicalisation and the freedom to (un)dress: empowering or victimising?
- Fostering implementation of human rights adjudications at the domestic level by strengthening and clarifying the rules on exhaustion of domestic remedies: A lesson learned from the ECtHR leading and pilot judgment procedures