- Legal pluralism and international Human Rights Law : a multifaceted relationship
- When human rights clash at the European Court of Human Rights : conflict or harmony?
- Legal pluralism as a human right and/or as a human rights violation
- Introduction : human rights and legal pluralism : four research agendas
- The international legal framework on business and human rights and its domestic operationalisation : strategic litigation on mining and a healthy environment in South-Africa
- Indigenous justice and the right to a fair trial
- Human rights encounter legal pluralism
Financial compensation for pirates: turning the world upside down or a much needed wake-up call?
2016) MEDEDELINGEN VAN DE KONINKLIJKE BELGISCHE MARINE ACADEMIE. 36. p.179-190 Mark(
- Cultural relativism and universalism
- The ECHR, ICCPR and EU-Charter as beacons in environmental prosecution and adjudication: Belgian Report