Plasma serotonin in horses undergoing surgery for small intestinal colic
2015) CANADIAN VETERINARY JOURNAL-REVUE VETERINAIRE CANADIENNE. 56(2). p.178-184 Mark(
- Plasma serotonin and surgical small intestinal colic in horses
- Equine postoperative ileus: what prokinetics can we use?
- Risk factors for incisional complications after exploratory celiotomy in horses: do skin staples increase the risk?
- Risk factors for equine postoperative ileus and effectiveness of prophylactic lidocaine
- Determination of the source of increased serotonin (5-HT) concentrations in blood and peritoneal fluid of colic horses with compromised bowel