Insulin resistance in dairy cows
2013) VETERINARY CLINICS OF NORTH AMERICA-FOOD ANIMAL PRACTICE. 29(2). p.299-322 Mark(
- On-farm evaluation of the effect of metabolic diseases on the shape of the lactation curve in dairy cows through the MilkBot lactation model
- The effect of marine algae in the ration of high-yielding dairy cows during transition on metabolic parameters in serum and follicular fluid around parturition
- Metritis and endometritis in high yielding dairy cows
- Interrelations between glucose-induced insulin response, metabolic indicators, and time of first ovulation in high-yielding dairy cows
- Subfertility in high yielding dairy cows: how to bring science into practice?
- Aetiology and pathogenesis of cystic ovarian follicles in dairy cattle: a review