A comparison of two low-calorie sweeteners and sugar in dark chocolate on sensory attributes and emotional conceptualisations
2018) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCES AND NUTRITION. 69(3). p.344-357 Mark(
- Chinese consumers and European beer : associations between attribute importance, socio-demographics, and consumption
- Integration and validation of an SMS-based bidding procedure of eliciting consumers' willingness-to-pay for food
- Improving folate (vitamin B-9) stability in biofortified rice through metabolic engineering
- Status and market potential of transgenic biofortified crops
- Flemish consumer attitudes towards more sustainable food choices
- Potential impact and cost-effectiveness of multi-biofortified rice in China
- Food choice questionnaire revisited in four countries: does it still measure the same?
- The use of economic valuation to create public support for green infrastructure investments in urban areas
- Innovation in traditional food products in Europe: do sector innovation activities match consumers' acceptance?