- Relationship between neighborhood walkability and older adults' physical activity: results from the Belgian Environmental Physical Activity Study in Seniors (BEPAS Seniors)
- The association between objective walkability, neighborhood socio-economic status, and physical activity in Belgian children
Social and physical environmental correlates of adults' weekend sitting time and moderating effects of retirement status and physical health
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 11(9). p.9790-9810 Mark(
- Associations of neighborhood characteristics with active park use: an observational study in two cities in the USA and Belgium
- Effectiveness and feasibility of lowering playground density during recess to promote physical activity and decrease sedentary time at primary school
- Do psychosocial factors moderate the association between neighborhood walkability and adolescents' physical activity?
- Behavioral mediators of the association between neighborhood environment and weight status in Nigerian adults
- Perceived neighborhood environmental attributes associated with adults' leisure-time physical activity: findings from Belgium, Australia and the USA
- Active living neighborhoods: is neighborhood walkability a key element for Belgian adolescents?
- Perceived neighborhood environmental attributes associated with adults' transport-related walking and cycling: findings from the USA, Australia and Belgium