- Identifying key network characteristics for agricultural innovation: A multisectoral case study approach
- What is Urban Sprawl in Flanders?
- ‘Bushfalling’: the ambiguities of role identities experienced by self-sponsored Cameroonian students in Flanders (Belgium)
- Psychometric properties of the Dutch version of the London Measure of Unplanned Pregnancy in women with pregnancies ending in birth
- A noble diet at the Hof van Leugenhaeghe (Steendorp, Belgium) : pig skulls as a fourteenth-fifteenth century delicacy?
The role of film production policy in stimulating a Flemish identity (1964–2002)
2017) Communications-European Journal of Communication Research . 42(1). p.89-98 Mark(
- The absence of late Roman archaeology : identification issues in the Flemish archaeological record
- ‘I thought of it at work, in Ostend’ : Urban Artisan labour and guild ideology in the Later Medieval Low Countries
- A direct discourse-based approach to the study of language attitudes: the case of tussentaal in Flanders
Silencing linguistic diversity : the extent, the determinants and consequences of the monolingual beliefs of Flemish teachers
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BILINGUAL EDUCATION AND BILINGUALISM. 20(5). p.542-556 Mark(