- Jaw morphology and fighting forces in stag beetles
- Is beak morphology in Darwin's finches tuned to loading demands?
- Determination and validation of the elastic moduli of small and complex biological samples: bone and keratin in bird beaks
- Burrowing and subsurface locomotion in anguilliform fish: behavioral specializations and mechanical constraints
Mechanical stress, fracture risk, and beak evolution in Darwin's ground finches (Geospiza)
2010) PHILOSOPHICAL TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY B-BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 365(1543). p.1093-1098 Mark(
- Adaptation and function of the bills of Darwin's finches: divergence by feeding type and sex