- Host-microbe interactions have shaped the genetic architecture of inflammatory bowel disease
- Subclinical gut inflammation in spondyloarthritis is associated with a pro-angiogenic intestinal mucosal phenotype
- Involvement of endoplasmic reticulum stress in inflammatory bowel disease: a different implication for colonic and ileal disease?
Inverse correlation between metallothioneins and hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha in colonocytes and experimental colitis
2011) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 416(3-4). p.307-312 Mark(
- Evidence for significant overlap between common risk variants for Crohn's disease and ankylosing spondylitis
- Common variants at five new loci associated with early-onset inflammatory bowel disease
- CARD15 variants determine a disturbed early response of monocytes to adherent-invasive Escherichia coli strain LF82 in Crohn's disease