- Asking too much of epidemiologic studies : the problem of collider bias and the obesity paradox
- Do preferences and beliefs in dilemma games exhibit complementarity?
- The 'green cheese' and 'red herring' problems reconsidered: epistemological versus methodological tasks for philosophers of science
- Association between statin use and cardiovascular mortality at the population level: an ecologic study
- Defining success in education: exploring the frames of reference used by different voluntary migrant groups in Belgium
- A framework for inter-level explanations: outlines for a new explanatory pluralism
To envision a new particle or change an existing law? Hypothesis formation and anomaly resolution for the curious spectrum of beta decay
2014) STUDIES IN HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHY OF MODERN PHYSICS. 45. p.27-45 Mark(
- Inferential explanations in biology
- General theories of explanation: buyer beware
- From plurality to pluralism in social science: what can we learn from international political economy?