- Instruction-based response activation depends on task preparation
Instruction-based task-rule congruency effects
2012) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 38(5). p.1325-1335 Mark(
- The interruptive effect of pain in a multitask environment: an experimental investigation
- A chain-retrieval model for voluntary task switching
- Persisting activation in voluntary task switching: it all depends on the instructions
- Brief reports: are voluntary switches corrected repetitions?
- Increasing the Difficulty of Response Selection Does Not Increase the Switch Cost