- Short trips and central places: the home-school distances in the Flemish primary education system (Belgium)
- Excess travel in non-professional trips: why look for it miles away?
Measuring spatial separation processes through the minimum commute: the case of Flanders
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE RESEARCH. 11(1). p.42-60 Mark(
- Aspects of spatial proximity and sustainable travel behaviour in Flanders: a quantitative approach
- Minimum commuting distance as a spatial characteristic in a non-monocentric urban system: the case of Flanders
- Excess commuting in Flanders and Brussels
- Variation and evolution of minimum commuting distances in Flanders