- Sauropod gigantism
- Higher masseter muscle mass in grazing than in browsing ruminants
- Megaherbivores as pacemakers of carnivore diversity and biomass: distributing or sinking trophic energy?
In vitro digestibility of fern and gymnosperm foliage: implications for sauropod feeding ecology and diet selection
2008) PROCEEDINGS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY B-BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 275(1638). p.1015-1021 Mark(
- The digestive performance of mammalian herbivores: why big may not be that much better
- The maximum attainable body size of herbivorous mammals: morphophysiological constraints on foregut, and adaptations of hindgut fermenters
- The use of dosed and herbage N-alkanes as markers for the determination of intake, digestibility, mean retention time and diet selection in Galapagos tortoises (Geochelone nigra)