- Event-related potentials reveal preserved attention allocation but impaired emotion regulation in patients with epilepsy and comorbid negative affect
- Freuds doodsdrift: metapsychologie en kliniek
- Evaluation of heart rate variability in dogs during standard and microburst vagus nerve stimulation: a pilot study
Middle and inner ear malformations in two siblings exposed to valproic acid during pregnancy: a case report
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY. 78(11). p.2007-2010 Mark(
- The P3 event-related potential is a biomarker for the efficacy of vagus nerve stimulation in patients with epilepsy
- A sensor sensitivity and correlation analysis through polynomial chaos in the EEG problem
- Functional brain connectivity from EEG in epilepsy: seizure prediction and epileptogenic focus localization.
- Epileptic focus localization using functional brain connectivity
- Intensity-dependent modulatory effects of vagus nerve stimulation on cortical excitability
- Evaluating dynamic treatment strategies: does it have to be more costly?