- Preconception lifestyle changes in women with planned pregnancies
- Opening keynote: Potential: Power to teach all!
- Differences in Study Motivation Within and Between Genders: An Examination by Gender Typicality Among Early Adolescents
- The potential of conflict-sensitive education approaches in fragile countries : the case of curriculum framework reform and youth civic participation in Somalia
- Evaluating teachers’ professional development initiatives : towards an extended evaluative framework
What can technology offer to linguistically diverse classrooms? Using multilingual content in a computer-based learning environment for primary education
2017) JOURNAL OF MULTILINGUAL AND MULTICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT. 38(2). p.97-112 Mark(
- Developing a validated instrument to measure pre-service teachers’ ICT competencies : meeting the demands of the 21st-century
- Hazard perception training in young bicyclists improves early detection of risk : a cluster-randomized controlled trial
- Schools as laboratories for exploring multilingual assessment policies and practices
- Preparing beginning teachers for technology integration in education : ready for take-off?