- Trophic diversity of seagrass detritus copepods: a consequence of species-specific specialization or a random diet?
- Data prevalence matters when assessing species' responses using data-driven species distribution models
- Diatoms in cryoconite holes and adjacent proglacial freshwater sediments, Nordenskiöld glacier (Spitsbergen, High Arctic)
Green concrete: optimization of high-strength concrete based on LCA
2015) Durability and Sustainability of Concrete Structures, Workshop Proceedings. SP-305. p.357-366 Mark(
- Nutrition-dependent phenotypes affect sexual selection in a ladybird
- The lost generation hypothesis: could climate change drive ectotherms into a developmental trap?
- Electrical stimulation improves microbial salinity resistance and organofluorine removal in bioelectrochemical systems
- First report of fossilized cysts produced by the benthic Bysmatrum subsalsum (Dinophyceae) from a shallow Mexican lagoon in the Gulf of Mexico
- An update on the ecological distribution of the Ixodidae ticks in Zimbabwe
- Seagrass macrophytodetritus: a copepod hub: species diversity, dynamics and trophic ecology of the meiofauna community in Posidonia oceanica leaf litter accumulations