- Trophic diversity of seagrass detritus copepods: a consequence of species-specific specialization or a random diet?
- Diatoms in cryoconite holes and adjacent proglacial freshwater sediments, Nordenskiöld glacier (Spitsbergen, High Arctic)
Green concrete: optimization of high-strength concrete based on LCA
2015) Durability and Sustainability of Concrete Structures, Workshop Proceedings. SP-305. p.357-366 Mark(
- Nutrition-dependent phenotypes affect sexual selection in a ladybird
- The lost generation hypothesis: could climate change drive ectotherms into a developmental trap?
- Electrical stimulation improves microbial salinity resistance and organofluorine removal in bioelectrochemical systems
- First report of fossilized cysts produced by the benthic Bysmatrum subsalsum (Dinophyceae) from a shallow Mexican lagoon in the Gulf of Mexico
- An update on the ecological distribution of the Ixodidae ticks in Zimbabwe
- Facilitating Quintuple helix innovation with urban living labs
- Comparative phenomics and targeted use of genomics reveals variation in carbon and nitrogen assimilation among different Brettanomyces bruxellensis strains