Insulin resistance in dairy cows
2013) VETERINARY CLINICS OF NORTH AMERICA-FOOD ANIMAL PRACTICE. 29(2). p.299-322 Mark(
- Natural antibodies related to metabolic and mammary health in dairy cows
- Pathogen group specific risk factors at herd, heifer and quarter levels for intramammary infections in early lactating dairy heifers
- Heifers infected with coagulase-negative staphylococci in early lactation have fewer cases of clinical mastitis and higher milk production in their first lactation than noninfected heifers.
- Impact of intramammary infections in dairy heifers on future udder health, milk production, and culling
- Heifer and quarter characteristics associated with periparturient blood and milk neutrophil apoptosis in healthy heifers and in heifers with subclinical mastitis
- De pathogenese en kliniek van ketonemie en leververvetting bij hoogproductieve melkkoeien
- Interrelations between glucose-induced insulin response, metabolic indicators, and time of first ovulation in high-yielding dairy cows
- Chemiluminescence of bovine polymorphonuclear leucocytes during the periparturient period and relation with metabolic markers and bovine pregnancy-associated glycoprotein.