Close-range hyperspectral image analysis for the early detection of stress responses in individual plants in a high-throughput phenotyping platform
2018) ISPRS JOURNAL OF PHOTOGRAMMETRY AND REMOTE SENSING. 138. p.121-138 Mark(
- Synergistic action of auxin and cytokinin mediates aluminum-induced root growth inhibition in Arabidopsis
- Plant measurements on African tropical Maesopsis eminii seedlings contradict pioneering water use behaviour
- Capacitive water release and internal leaf water relocation delay drought-induced cavitation in African Maesopsis eminii
- Morpho-physiological responses to dehydration stress of perennial ryegrass and tall fescue genotypes
- A new wet reference target method for continuous infrared thermography of vegetations
- How are anatomical and hydraulic features of the mangroves Avicennia marina and Rhizophora mucronata influenced by siltation?
- Up-to-date workflow for plant (phospho)proteomics identifies differential drought-responsive phosphorylation events in maize leaves
- How important is woody tissue photosynthesis in poplar during drought stress?
- Morphological and ecophysiological status and leaf hyperspectral indices as a tool to investigate drought and flooding stress tolerance in citrus seedlings