- Diversity and out-group attitudes in the Netherlands: the role of authoritarianism and social threat in the neighbourhood
Professional development for ECEC practitioners with resposibilities for children at risk: which competences and in-service training are needed?
2014) EUROPEAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESEARCH JOURNAL. 22(3). p.412-424 Mark(
- Managing diversity in education: languages, policies, pedagogies
- Microbial diversity analyses in a changing landscape: lactic acid bacteria in food fermentations as a test case
- Language diversity in education: evolving from multilingual education to functional multilingual learning
Gender and diversity: what's at stake?
2014) Verslagen van het Centrum voor genderstudies - U Gent. 1(1). p.3-6 Mark(
- DIGEST: JOURNAL OF DIVERSITY AND GENDER STUDIES
- Living fossils in the Indo-Pacific warm pool: a refuge for thermofile dinoflagellates during glaciations
- Inbreeding within human Schistosoma mansoni: do host-specific factors shape the genetic composition of parasite populations?
- Presence and analysis of plasmids in human and animal associated Arcobacter species