- Diversification of external accountants serving small and medium-sized enterprises: evidence from Belgium
- The enigma of the rise of angiosperms: can we untie the knot?
- Bank/sovereign risk spillovers in the European debt crisis
Morphological stasis in an ongoing gastropod radiation from Lake Malawi
2013) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 110(34). p.13892-13897 Mark(
- The celebritization of society and culture: understanding the structural dynamics of celebrity culture
- Ranking higher education institutions in Macedonia: an attempt to tackle diversification?
- Genetic algorithms for single machines scheduling problems: a trade-off between intensifications and diversification
- The tomato genome sequence provides insights into fleshy fruit evolution
- Beyond vegetative propagation of indigenous fruit trees: case of Dacryodes edulis (G. Don) H. J. Lam and Allanblackia floribunda Oliv.
- Corporate governance, opaque bank activities, and risk/return efficiency: pre- and post-crisis evidence from Turkey