- Diversification of external accountants serving small and medium-sized enterprises: evidence from Belgium
- Early Eocene fossils suggest that the mammalian order Perissodactyla originated in India
- Population signatures of large-scale, long-term disjunction and small-scale, short-term habitat fragmentation in an Afromontane forest bird
- Lowland panmixia versus highland disjunction: genetic and bioacoustic differentiation in two species of East African White-eye birds
- The enigma of the rise of angiosperms: can we untie the knot?
Morphological stasis in an ongoing gastropod radiation from Lake Malawi
2013) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 110(34). p.13892-13897 Mark(
- Bank/sovereign risk spillovers in the European debt crisis
- The celebritization of society and culture: understanding the structural dynamics of celebrity culture
- Ranking higher education institutions in Macedonia: an attempt to tackle diversification?
- Genetic algorithms for single machines scheduling problems: a trade-off between intensifications and diversification