- The labyrinth of lameness : pitfalls of local anaesthesia
- Study of glycated proteins as a potential marker for diabetes diagnosis
- Lost in the chaos: Flawed literature should not generate new disorders
- The influence of the size, age and sex on the computed tomographic measured size of the pituitary gland in normal horses
- A European network for food-borne parasites (Euro-FBP) : meeting report on ‘Analytical methods for food-borne parasites in human and veterinary diagnostics and in food matrices’
- Performance of four modern whole genome amplification methods for copy number variant detection in single cells
- Hepatitis E virus serology and PCR : does the methodology matter?
The resident microflora of voided midstream urine of healthy controls : standard versus expanded urine culture protocols
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 36(4). p.635-639 Mark(
- How can we conceptualize behavioural addiction without pathologizing common behaviours?
- Impact of diversity of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae strains on lung lesions in slaughter pigs