- Esthetic assessments in implant dentistry : objective and subjective criteria for clinicians and patients
- Reliability of periodontal diagnostic tools for monitoring peri-implant health and disease
- Implant surface roughness and patient factors on long-term peri-implant bone loss
- Current state of the art of computer-guided implant surgery
- Oral health-related quality of life changes after placement of immediately loaded single implants in healed alveolar ridges or extraction sockets : a 5-year prospective follow-up study
- Clinical and radiographic comparison between platform-shifted and nonplatform-shifted implant: a one-year prospective study
Six-year radiographic, clinical, and soft tissue outcomes of immediately loaded, straight-walled, platform-switched, titanium-alloy implants with nanosurface topography
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL IMPLANTS. 31(1). p.167-171 Mark(
Multicenter clinical randomized controlled trial evaluation of an implant system designed for enhanced primary stability
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL IMPLANTS. 31(4). p.906-915 Mark(
- A 5-year prospective study on single immediate implants in the aesthetic zone.
- Long-term retrospective follow-up of turned and moderately rough implants in the edentulous jaw.