- Comment on 'Redox-active oxygen-containing functional groups in activated carbon facilitate microbial reduction of ferrihydrite'
- Clear to clear laser welding for joining thermoplastic polymers : a comparative study based on physicochemical characterization
- Titania-functionalized diatom frustules as photocatalyst for indoor air purification
- Catabolic task division between two near-isogenic subpopulations co-existing in a herbicide-degrading bacterial consortium : consequences for the interspecies consortium metabolic model
- Quantitative tandem affinity purification, an effective tool to investigate protein complex composition in plant hormone signaling : strigolactones in the spotlight
- Combined endo-β-1,4-xylanase and α-L-arabinofuranosidase increases butyrate concentration during broiler cecal fermentation of maize glucurono-arabinoxylan
- Determining RUSLE P- and C-factors for stone bunds and trenches in rangeland and cropland, North Ethiopia
- Hydrolysers of modified mycotoxins in maize: alpha-Amylase and cellulase induce an underestimation of the total aflatoxin content
- Processing of mycotoxin contaminated waste streams through anaerobic digestion
Evaluating the hygrothermal performance of prefabricated timber frame façade elements used in building renovation
2017) 11TH NORDIC SYMPOSIUM ON BUILDING PHYSICS (NSB2017) . In Energy Procedia 132. p.933-938 Mark(
- Stability of Pluronic® F127 bismethacrylate hydrogels : reality or utopia?
- Temporal dynamics of bacterial and fungal colonization on plastic debris in the North Sea
- Application of Raman and X-ray fluorescence spectroscopies to cultural heritage materials : the non-destructive examination of paintings, pigments, and their degradation
- The mTOR and PP2A pathways regulate PHD2 phosphorylation to fine-tune HIF1α levels and colorectal cancer cell survival under hypoxia
- A quantitative indicator diagram for lytic polysaccharide monooxygenases reveals the role of aromatic surface residues in HjLPMO9A regioselectivity