- Calcium accumulation and regulation in Daphnia magna: links with feeding, growth and reproduction
Integration of molecular with higher-level effects of dietary zinc exposure in Daphnia magna.
2008) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY D - GENOMICS AND PROTEOMICS. 3(4). p.307-314 Mark(
- Importance of acclimation to environmentally relevant zinc concentrations on the sensitivity of Daphnia Magna toward zinc
- Multi-generation cadmium acclimation and tolerance in Daphnia magna Straus
- Tolerance and acclimation to zinc of field-collected Daphnia magna populations
- Multigeneration zinc acclimation and tolerance in Daphnia magna: implications for water-quality guidelines and ecological risk assessment