- Human migration and pig/pork import in the European Union: what are the implications for Taenia solium infections?
- Preliminary evaluation of Community-Led Total Sanitation for the control of Taenia solium cysticercosis in Katete District of Zambia
- Investigating a hyper-endemic focus of Taenia solium in northern Lao PDR
- Bayesian modelling to estimate the test characteristics of coprology, coproantigen ELISA and a novel real-time PCR for the diagnosis of taeniasis
Prevalence of porcine cysticercosis in Vellore, South India
2013) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 107(1). p.62-64 Mark(
- Epidemiology of Taenia solium in Nepal: is it influenced by the social characteristics of the population and the presence of Taenia asiatica?
- Prevalence case-control study of epilepsy in three Burkina Faso villages
- Changes in knowledge and practices related to taeniasis/cysticercosis after health education in a south Indian community
- Sensitive in vitro system to assess morphological and biochemical effects of praziquantel and albendazole on Taenia solium cysts
- High prevalence of Taenia solium cysticerosis in a village community of Bas-Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo