- Assessing the impact of a joint human-porcine intervention package for Taenia solium control: results of a pilot study from northern Lao PDR
- Assessment of the repeatability and border-plate effects of the B158/B60 enzyme-linked-immunosorbent assay for the detection of circulating antigens (Ag-ELISA) of Taenia saginata
- Taenia hydatigena in pigs in Burkina Faso : a cross-sectional abattoir study
- A systematic review on the global occurrence of Taenia hydatigena in pigs and cattle
- Taenia solium in Europe: Still endemic?
- Human migration and pig/pork import in the European Union: what are the implications for Taenia solium infections?
- Preliminary evaluation of Community-Led Total Sanitation for the control of Taenia solium cysticercosis in Katete District of Zambia
- Investigating a hyper-endemic focus of Taenia solium in northern Lao PDR
Prevalence of porcine cysticercosis in Vellore, South India
2013) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 107(1). p.62-64 Mark(
- Bayesian modelling to estimate the test characteristics of coprology, coproantigen ELISA and a novel real-time PCR for the diagnosis of taeniasis