- Human migration and pig/pork import in the European Union: what are the implications for Taenia solium infections?
- Preliminary evaluation of Community-Led Total Sanitation for the control of Taenia solium cysticercosis in Katete District of Zambia
- Investigating a hyper-endemic focus of Taenia solium in northern Lao PDR
- Bayesian modelling to estimate the test characteristics of coprology, coproantigen ELISA and a novel real-time PCR for the diagnosis of taeniasis
Prevalence of porcine cysticercosis in Vellore, South India
2013) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 107(1). p.62-64 Mark(
- Epidemiology of Taenia solium in Nepal: is it influenced by the social characteristics of the population and the presence of Taenia asiatica?
- Prevalence case-control study of epilepsy in three Burkina Faso villages
- Changes in knowledge and practices related to taeniasis/cysticercosis after health education in a south Indian community
- Investigation of an outbreak of Taenia saginata cysts (cysticercus bovis) in dairy cattle from two farms
Field evaluation of urine antigen detection for diagnosis of Taenia solium cysticercosis
2011) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 105(10). p.574-578 Mark(