- Component processes in voluntary task switching
Instruction-based task-rule congruency effects
2012) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 38(5). p.1325-1335 Mark(
- Persisting activation in voluntary task switching: it all depends on the instructions
- Brief reports: are voluntary switches corrected repetitions?
- Cognitive control in cued task switching with transition cues: cue processing, task processing, and cue–task transition congruency
- Voluntary task switching under load: contribution of top-down and bottom-up factors in goal-directed behavior