- The influence of anesthesia and fluid-structure interaction on simulated shear stress patterns in the carotid bifurcation of mice
- An animal-specific FSI model of the abdominal aorta in anesthetized mice
Haemodynamic impact of stent–vessel (mal)apposition following carotid artery stenting: mind the gaps!
2013) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 16(6). p.648-659 Mark(
- Effect of the degree of LAD stenosis on 'competitive flow' and flow field characteristics in LIMA-to-LAD bypass surgery
- An integrated framework to quantitatively link mouse-specific hemodynamics to aneurysm formation in angiotensin II-infused ApoE -/- mice
- Resolving in-vivo flow fields in the systemic circulation of the mouse through combined ultrasound imaging and computational fluid dynamics