The impact of chronic benzodiazepine use on cognitive evolution in nursing home residents
2015) HUMAN PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY-CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL. 30(2). p.85-93 Mark(
- Cross-species comparison in the evolutionary study of art: a cognitive approach to the ape art debate
- The artful mind: a critical review of the evolutionary psychological study of art
- Highly prevalent but not always persistent: undergraduate and graduate student's misconceptions about psychology.
- Consensus on landscape preference assessment using on site questionnaires
- A propositional perspective on context effects in human associative learning
- Metacognition for spelling in higher etudents with dyslexia: is there evidence for the dual burden hypothesis?
- Personal choice: a blessing or a burden, or both? A cross-cultural investigation on need for closure effects in two western and two East-Asian societies
- The importance of the default mode network in creativity: a structural MRI study
- How music alters a kiss: superior temporal gyrus controls fusiform-amygdalar connectivity