- Voorbij alle intuïties?
- Purported use and self-awareness of cognitive and metacognitive foreign language reading strategies in tertiary education in Mozambique
- Identifying academic reading strategies in a multilingual context
- Obesity, food restriction, and implicit attitudes to healthy and unhealthy foods: Lessons learned from the implicit relational assessment procedure
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effects of transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) over the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex in healthy and neuropsychiatric samples: influence of stimulation parameters
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
- The IRAP is non-relative but not a-contextual: changes to the contrast category influence men's dehumanization of women
- Cognitive deterioration in adult epilepsy: does accelerated cognitive ageing exist?
The impact of chronic benzodiazepine use on cognitive evolution in nursing home residents
2015) HUMAN PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY-CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL. 30(2). p.85-93 Mark(
- Methodology in the evolutionary study of art: perspectives in philosophical anthropology, cognitive archaeology, and evolutionary theory