- Voorbij alle intuïties?
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
The impact of chronic benzodiazepine use on cognitive evolution in nursing home residents
2015) HUMAN PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY-CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL. 30(2). p.85-93 Mark(
- Methodology in the evolutionary study of art: perspectives in philosophical anthropology, cognitive archaeology, and evolutionary theory
- Listen to the map user: cognition, memory, and expertise
- Cognitive performance is related to central sensitization in patients with chronic whiplash-associated disorders and fibromyalgia: a case-control study
- Effects of acute transcranial direct current stimulation in hot and cold working memory tasks in healthy and depressed subjects
- Metacognition and the origins of art
- Highly prevalent but not always persistent: undergraduate and graduate student's misconceptions about psychology.
- Enhancing both motor and cognitive functioning in Parkinson's disease: aerobic exercise as a rehabilitative intervention