- Voorbij alle intuïties?
- Obesity, food restriction, and implicit attitudes to healthy and unhealthy foods: Lessons learned from the implicit relational assessment procedure
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
- The IRAP is non-relative but not a-contextual: changes to the contrast category influence men's dehumanization of women
- Cognitive deterioration in adult epilepsy: does accelerated cognitive ageing exist?
The impact of chronic benzodiazepine use on cognitive evolution in nursing home residents
2015) HUMAN PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY-CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL. 30(2). p.85-93 Mark(
- Methodology in the evolutionary study of art: perspectives in philosophical anthropology, cognitive archaeology, and evolutionary theory
- Listen to the map user: cognition, memory, and expertise
- Cognitive performance is related to central sensitization in patients with chronic whiplash-associated disorders and fibromyalgia: a case-control study
- Effects of acute transcranial direct current stimulation in hot and cold working memory tasks in healthy and depressed subjects