Plant elongator-mediated transcriptional control in a chromatin and epigenetic context
2016) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-GENE REGULATORY MECHANISMS. 1859(8). p.1025-1033 Mark(
- Susceptibility to chronic mucus hypersecretion, a genome wide association study
- Identification of histone H3 clipping activity in human embryonic stem cells
- Transcript elongation factors: shaping transcriptomes after transcript initiation
- Cell division responsive peptides for optimized plasmid DNA delivery: the mitotic window of opportunity?
Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- Histone H2B monoubiquitination is required to reach maximal transcript levels of circadian clock genes in Arabidopsis
- The plant-specific family of DNA-binding proteins containing three HMG-box domains interacts with mitotic and meiotic chromosomes
- The role of the transcript elongation factors FACT and HUB1 in leaf growth and the induction of flowering
- Application of GISH to characterize woody ornamental hybrids with small genomes and chromosomes