- Susceptibility to chronic mucus hypersecretion, a genome wide association study
- Transcript elongation factors: shaping transcriptomes after transcript initiation
- Cell division responsive peptides for optimized plasmid DNA delivery: the mitotic window of opportunity?
Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- Histone H2B monoubiquitination is required to reach maximal transcript levels of circadian clock genes in Arabidopsis
- The plant-specific family of DNA-binding proteins containing three HMG-box domains interacts with mitotic and meiotic chromosomes
- The role of the transcript elongation factors FACT and HUB1 in leaf growth and the induction of flowering
- Application of GISH to characterize woody ornamental hybrids with small genomes and chromosomes
- Early increase of radiation-induced gamma H2AX foci in a human Ku70/80 knockdown cell line characterized by an enhanced radiosensitivity
- Increased plasticity of the nuclear envelope and hypermobility of telomeres due to the loss of A-type lamins