- Determination of the parental pronuclear origin in bovine zygotes: H3K9me3 versus H3K27me2-3
- Differential expression of lncRNAs during the HIV replication cycle : an underestimated layer in the HIV-host interplay
- Functional characterization of the Arabidopsis transcription factor bZIP29 reveals its role in leaf and root development
Plant elongator-mediated transcriptional control in a chromatin and epigenetic context
2016) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-GENE REGULATORY MECHANISMS. 1859(8). p.1025-1033 Mark(
- Susceptibility to chronic mucus hypersecretion, a genome wide association study
- Identification of histone H3 clipping activity in human embryonic stem cells
- Transcript elongation factors: shaping transcriptomes after transcript initiation
- Cell division responsive peptides for optimized plasmid DNA delivery: the mitotic window of opportunity?
Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- Histone H2B monoubiquitination is required to reach maximal transcript levels of circadian clock genes in Arabidopsis