- The Eurozone crisis and the rise of China in the global monetary and trading system: the political economy of an asymmetric shock
- China's state-permeated market economy and its constraints to the internationalization of the renminbi
- The crisis of US monetary hegemony and global economic adjustment
- Foreign exchange accumulation and the entrapment of Chinese monetary power: towards a balanced growth regime?
- Challenging global neoliberalism?: the global political economy of China's capital controls
The global imbalances and the contradictions of US monetary hegemony
2010) JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT. 13(2). p.105-135 Mark(