- China's State-Permeated Market Economy and Its Constraints to the Internationalization of the Renminbi
- The Eurozone Crisis and the Rise of China in the Global Monetary and Trading System: The Political Economy of an Asymmetric Shock
- The crisis of US monetary hegemony and global economic adjustment
- Foreign exchange accumulation and the entrapment of Chinese monetary power: towards a balanced growth regime?
- Challenging global neoliberalism?: the global political economy of China's capital controls
The global imbalances and the contradictions of US monetary hegemony
2010) JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT. 13(2). p.105-135 Mark(