- Further studies on anti-invasive chemotypes: an excursion from chalcones to curcuminoids
Glucocorticoids and the non-steroidal selective glucocorticoid receptor modulator, compound A, differentially affect colon cancer-derived myofibroblasts
2015) JOURNAL OF STEROID BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 149. p.92-105 Mark(
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- How does the human microbiome affect cancer outcome?
- Design, synthesis and structure-activity relationships of some novel, highly potent anti-invasive (E)- and (Z)-stilbenes
- Assessment of the antineoplastic potential of chalcones in animal models
- (Q)SAR directed design, synthesis and evaluation of anti-invasive chalcones and analogues
- Exploration of the SAR of anti-invasive chalcones: synthesis and biological evaluation of conformationally restricted analogues
- Angiopoietin-like protein 4: health effects, modulating agents and structure-function relationships
- Opioids affect focal contact-mediated cell-substrate adhesion