- The effects of quorum sensing peptides on colon cancer cells: implications for the role of the gut microbiome
- Further studies on anti-invasive chemotypes: an excursion from chalcones to curcuminoids
- Structure-activity relationship studies of 4-methylcoumarin derivatives as anticancer agents
- 4-Fluoro-3',4',5'-trimethoxychalcone as a new anti-invasive agent: from discovery to initial validation in an in vivo metastasis model
- The serum estradiol concentration is the main determinant of the estradiol concentration in normal breast tissue
Glucocorticoids and the non-steroidal selective glucocorticoid receptor modulator, compound A, differentially affect colon cancer-derived myofibroblasts
2015) JOURNAL OF STEROID BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 149. p.92-105 Mark(
- Chick heart invasion assay for testing the invasiveness of cancer cells and the activity of potentially anti-invasive compounds
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- How does the human microbiome affect cancer outcome?
- Design, synthesis and structure-activity relationships of some novel, highly potent anti-invasive (E)- and (Z)-stilbenes