- Development and usability of a computer-tailored pedometer-based physical activity advice for breast cancer survivors
- The 2013 update of the American Society of Clinical Oncology/College of American Pathologists guideline for HER2 testing: impact on immunohistochemistry-negative breast cancers
- Predicting normal tissue toxicity in radiotherapy: can we improve clinical decision-making?
- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
- Clinical review: Breast development in trans women receiving cross-sex hormones
- Systematic review of breast cancer related lymphoedema: making a balanced decision to perform an axillary clearance
- The addition of bevacizumab to standard chemotherapy in breast cancer: which patient benefits the most?
Interplay between KLF4 and ZEB2/SIP1 in the regulation of E-cadherin expression
2013) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 431(4). p.652-657 Mark(
- Care needs after primary breast cancer treatment: survivors' associated sociodemographic and medical characteristics
- Distinguishing score 0 from score 1+ in HER2 immunohistochemistry-negative breast cancer: clinical and pathobiological relevance