- Managing the whole landscape: historical, hybrid, and novel ecosystems
- Tree diversity in cacao agroforests in San Alejandro, Peruvian Amazon
- A GIS approach towards estimating tourist's off-road use in a mountainous protected area of Northwest Yunnan, China
- Putting domestic gardens on the agenda using empirical spatial data: the case of Flanders
- Conservation opportunities across the world's anthromes
Ecology and evolution of the African Great Lakes and their faunas
2014) Annual Review of Ecology, Evolution, and Systematics. 45. p.519-545 Mark(
- Primed for change: developing ecological restoration for the 21st century
- Gender, biodiversity and climate change: some aspects of the legal and policy dimension
- 'Smart regulation': can policy instrument design solve forest policy aims of expansion and sustainability in Flanders and the Netherlands?
- Reappearance of old growth elements in lowland woodlands in northern Belgium: do the associated species follow?