- Beyond victimization: contentious food politics in Belgium during World War I
- Extreemrechts in Vlaanderen: beleid en toekomst
- 'I think Catholics didn't go to the cinema': Catholic film exhibition strategies and cinema-going experiences in Belgium, 1930s-1960s
- EU national judges and the Aarhus convention: how the judiciary can further the implementation of the third pillar
- 'Inter ruinas publicas scriptum': Ernest Nys, a legal historian in defence of Belgian tax payers during the Great War
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Lesbian couples' views about and experiences of not being able to choose their sperm donor
- Endodontic performance by Flemish dentists: have they evolved?
- Mister Sandman, bring me good marks!: on the relationship between sleep quality and academic achievement
- Differential online exposure to extremist content and political violence: testing the relative strength of social learning and competing perspectives
How satisfying is the scale for travel satisfaction?
2015) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART F-TRAFFIC PSYCHOLOGY AND BEHAVIOUR. 29. p.121-130 Mark(
- Ervaringsdeskundigen of rechtsgeleerden? Het competentieprofiel van de griffiers van de Raad van Vlaanderen (1386-1795)
- Pays rêvé, pays réel: le Maroc des artistes belges
- 'Soldiers for a joint cause': a relational perspective on local and international educational leagues and associations in the 1860s
- Portaels et l'appel de l'Orient (1841-1847)