- Targeted screening by Orbitrap HRMS reveals the occurrence of pharmaceuticals, personal care products and pesticides in the Belgian Part of the North Sea.
- Screening of the Belgian Part of the North Sea towards emerging organic micropollutants : comparison of two SPE-techniques prior to UHPLC-Orbitrap-HRMS analysis
- Have plasticizers already reached our marine environment?
- LECOFISH: an ecosystem approach in sustainable fisheries management through local ecological knowledge
- Larval mantis shrimp Rissoides desmaresti (RISSO, 1816) (Stomatopoda) in the Belgian part of the North Sea
- First record of the pelagic fish species blue whiting Micromesistius poutassou in the Belgian part of the North Sea
- Updating the zooplankton species list for the Belgian part of the North Sea
Geostatistical modeling of sedimentological parameters using multi-scale terrain variables: application along the Belgian Part of the North Sea
2009) International Journal of Geographical Information Science. 23(2). p.135-150 Mark(
- A protocol for classifying ecologically relevant marine zones, a statistical approach