- Adding a reward increases the reinforcing value of fruit
- BIS/BAS scale in primary school children : parent-child agreement and longitudinal stability
- A reinforcement sensitivity perspective on adolescents' susceptibility to the influence of soap opera viewing on alcohol attitudes
- Sensitivity to reward is associated with snack and sugar-sweetened beverage consumption in adolescents
- Strategies to improve the willingness to taste : the moderating role of children's reward sensitivity
- Measuring punishment and reward sensitivity in children and adolescents with a parent-report version of the Bis/Bas-scales
Temperament, attentional processes and anxiety: diverging links between anxiety-disordered and non-anxiety-disordered adolescents?
2011) JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHOLOGY. 40(1). p.144-155 Mark(