- Dissecting abdominal aortic aneurysm in ang II-infused mice: suprarenal branch ruptures and apparent luminal dilatation
- Characterization of cardiovascular involvement in pseudoxanthoma elasticum families
- A computational study of the hemodynamic impact of open- versus closed-cell stent design in carotid artery stenting
- Effect of the degree of LAD stenosis on 'competitive flow' and flow field characteristics in LIMA-to-LAD bypass surgery
- An integrated framework to quantitatively link mouse-specific hemodynamics to aneurysm formation in angiotensin II-infused ApoE -/- mice
The influence of aortic dimensions on calculated wall shear stress in the mouse aortic arch
2009) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 12(5). p.491-499 Mark(
- Wall shear stress in the mouse aortic arch: does size matter?