- Different aspects of respiration: relationships between the upper and lower respiratory tracts, and the middle ear cleft, nasal versus oral breathing
- Different types of tissue composition in inflammatory or reparative upper airway disorders
- The ARIA guidelines in specialist practice: a nationwide survey
- Continuous versus on-demand pharmacotherapy of allergic rhinitis: evidence and practice
- Chronic cough in upper airway diseases
- Population pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic analysis in allergic diseases
- Therapeutic management of allergic diseases
Rhinitis and asthma: one airway, one disease?
2008) REVUE FRANCAISE D ALLERGOLOGIE ET D IMMUNOLOGIE CLINIQUE. 48(Sp. Iss. 2). p.17-18 Mark(
- Does rhinitis lead to asthma?
- Spreading excellence in allergy and asthma: the GA²LEN (Global Allergy and Asthma European Network) project