- Life goals predict environmental behavior : cross-cultural and longitudinal evidence
- Materialism and well-being in the UK and Chile: basic need satisfaction and basic need frustration as underlying psychological processes
- Within-person configurations and temporal relations of personal and perceived parent-promoted aspirations to school correlates among adolescents
- Predicting objectively assessed physical activity from the content and regulation of exercise goals: evidence for a mediational model
Ambitions fullfilled? The effects of intrinsic and extrinsic goal attainment on older adults' ego-integrity and death attitudes.
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AGING & HUMAN DEVELOPMENT. 68(1). p.27-51 Mark(
- Examining intrinsic versus extrinsic exercise goals: cognitive, affective, and behavioral outcomes
- Development and validation of the Goal Content for Exercise Questionnaire.
- Examining the motivational impact of intrinsic versus extrinsic goal framing and autonomy-supportive versus internally controlling communication style on early adolescents' academic achievement