- 18F-FEAnGA for PET of β-glucuronidase activity in neuroinflammation
- In vivo biodistribution of prion- and GM1-targeted polymersomes following intravenous administration in mice
- The role of indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase in a mouse model of neuroinflammation-induced depression
- Carbon-11 labeled tracers for in vivo imaging of P-glycoprotein function: kinetics, advantages and disadvantages
Effects of aging on brain perfusion and serotonin-2A receptor binding in the normal canine brain measured with single photon emission tomography.
2002) PROGRESS IN NEURO-PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY & BIOLOGICAL PSYCHIATRY. 26(7-8). p.1393-1404 Mark(
- 99mTc-ECD brain perfusion SPET: variability, asymmetry and effects of age and gender in healthy adults