- The geriatric management of frailty as paradigm of 'The end of the disease era'
- Regulatory development of geriatric medicines: to GIP or not to GIP?
- Age-related changes in binaural interaction at brainstem level
- The choroid plexus-cerebrospinal fluid interface in Alzheimer's disease: more than just a barrier
- An easy and intuitive web interface for the assessment of measurements of carotid-femoral pulse wave velocity and local arterial stiffness relative to the reference values database
- Patterns of protein turnover in aging Caenorhabditis elegans
- Investigating the effect of aging on the phenolic content, antioxidant activity and anthocyanins in Turkish wines
- N-glycome profile levels relate to silent brain infarcts in a cohort of hypertensives
- MR pulse wave velocity increases with age faster in the thoracic aorta than in the abdominal aorta
Mindful attention and awareness mediate the association between age and negative affect
2015) JOURNALS OF GERONTOLOGY SERIES B-PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.179-188 Mark(