- Autonomy-supportive parenting and autonomy-supportive sibling interactions: the role of mothers' and siblings' psychological need satisfaction
- Autonomy in family decision making for Chinese adolescents: disentangling the dual meaning of autonomy
- On the association between adolescent autonomy and psychosocial functioning: examining decisional independence from a self-determination theory perspective
- Perceived parental psychological control and adolescent depressive experiences: a cross-cultural study with Belgian and South-Korean adolescents
- Patterns of home leaving and subjective well-being in emerging adulthood; The role of motivational processes and parental autonomy support.
Clarifying the Link between Parental Psychological Control and Adolescents' Depressive Symptoms Reciprocal versus Unidirectional Models
2008) MERRILL-PALMER QUARTERLY-JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY. 54(4). p.411-444 Mark(
- Maladaptive perfectionism as an intervening variable between psychological control and adolescent depressive feelings: A three-wave longitudinal study.