- Psychosocial risk factors in relation to other cardiovascular risk factors in coronary heart disease : results from the EUROASPIRE IV survey : a registry from the European Society of Cardiology
- European implementation of the "2014 ESC/ESA guideline on non-cardiac surgery: cardiovascular assessment and management"
- Cranberry extract inhibits in vitro adhesion of F4 and F18+ Escherichia coli to pig intestinal epithelium and reduces in vivo excretion of pigs orally challenged with F18+ verotoxigenic E. coli
- De treatment manual als boegbeeld van evidence-based treatment: hoe evident is geprotocolleerd behandelen in praktijk?
- Intervención cognitivo-conductual en ancianos hipertensos
Reports of perceived adverse events of stimulant medication on cognition, motivation, and mood : qualitative investigation and the generation of items for the medication and Cognition Rating Scale
2016) JOURNAL OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY. 26(6). p.537-547 Mark(
- Addressing the intersection between alcohol consumption and antiretroviral treatment : needs assessment and design of interventions for primary healthcare workers, the Western Cape, South Africa
- Factors influencing adherence in cancer patients taking oral tyrosine kinase inhibitors : a qualitative study
- Patient characteristics associated with tuberculosis treatment default: a cohort study in a high-incidence area of Lima, Peru
Real-life effectiveness of once-daily calcipotriol and betamethasone dipropionate gel vs. ointment formulations in psoriasis vulgaris: final analysis of the 52-week PRO-long study
2015) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 29(12). p.2349-2355 Mark(