- Spoiled for choice?
- Which style of reasoning to choose in the face of conflicting information?
- Preferential semantics using non-smooth preference relations
- Adaptive logics: a parametric approach
- Modelling abduction in science by means of a modal adaptive logic
- Three formats of prioritized adaptive logics: a comparative study
- The generation of abductive explanations from inconsistent theories
Abduction of generalizations
2012) THEORIA-REVISTA DE TEORIA HISTORIA Y FUNDAMENTOS DE LA CIENCIA. 27(3). p.345-364 Mark(
- 'Platonic' thought experiments: how on earth
- The dynamic of relevance: adaptive belief revision