- Do psychosocial factors moderate the association between objective neighborhood walkability and older adults' physical activity?
- Perception of built environmental factors and physical activity among adolescents in Nigeria
Social and physical environmental correlates of adults' weekend sitting time and moderating effects of retirement status and physical health
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 11(9). p.9790-9810 Mark(
- Perceived neighborhood environmental attributes associated with adults' leisure-time physical activity: findings from Belgium, Australia and the USA
- Advancing science and policy through a coordinated international study of physical activity and built environments: IPEN adult methods
- Mediators of physical activity change in a behavioral modification program for type 2 diabetes patients
Urban-rural differences in physical activity in Belgian adults and the importance of psychosocial factors
2011) JOURNAL OF URBAN HEALTH-BULLETIN OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF MEDICINE. 88(1). p.154-157 Mark(
- Environmental and psychosocial correlates of accelerometer: assessed and self-reported physical activity in Belgian adults
- Relationships between neighborhood walkability and adults' physical activity: how important is residential self-selection?
- Physical environmental correlates of self-reported and objectively assessed physical activity in Belgian type 2 diabetes patients