- The PET and LIM1-2 domains of testin contribute to intramolecular and homodimeric interactions
- Expanding the interactome of TES by exploiting TES modules with different subcellular localizations
- Identification and expression analysis of splice variants of mouse enabled homologue during development and in adult tissues
alpha-Skeletal muscle actin nemaline myopathy mutants cause cell death in cultured muscle cells.
2009) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1793(7). p.1259-1271 Mark(
- The Mouse Thymosin Beta15 Gene Family Displays Unique Complexity and Encodes A Functional Thymosin Repeat
- An integrative simulation model linking major biochemical reactions of actin-polymerization to structural properties of actin filaments
- On the origin and evolution of vertebrate and viral profilins