- Use of X-ray radiography and tomography to evaluate self-healing concrete
- Electron magnetic resonance study of radiation-induced radicals in DNA
- Towards identifying the last known stable radical species in X irradiated sucrose
- EMR Study and DFT-assisted identification of transient radicals in X‑irradiated crystalline sucrose
- A realistic projection simulator for laboratory based X-ray micro-CT
- How much image noise can be added in cardiac x-ray imaging without loss in perceived image quality?
- Fourth stable radical species in X-ray irradiated sucrose
- Study of transient radicals created immediately after room temperature X-ray irradiation in single crystal sucrose
- Impact of the digitalisation of mammography on performance parameters and breast dose in the Flemish Breast Cancer Screening Programme
Manual versus automated γ-H2AX foci analysis across five European laboratories: can this assay be used for rapid biodosimetry in a large scale radiation accident?
2013) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 756(1-2). p.170-173 Mark(