- Identifying N2O formation and emissions from a full-scale partial nitritation reactor
- A predictive multi-linear regression model for organic micropollutants, based on a laboratory-scale column study simulating the river bank filtration process
- Energy efficient treatment of A-stage effluent: pilot-scale experiences with shortcut nitrogen removal
- Technologies for arsenic removal from water: current status and future perspectives
- Flux balance analysis of primary metabolism in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum
- Deammonification for digester supernatant pretreated with thermal hydrolysis: overcoming inhibition through process optimization
- Nitrification and microalgae cultivation for two-stage biological nutrient valorization from source separated urine
Hydromonas duriensis gen. nov., sp. nov., isolated from freshwater
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 65(11). p.4134-4139 Mark(
Bordetella bronchialis sp. nov., Bordetella flabilis sp. nov. and Bordetella sputigena sp. nov., isolated from human respiratory specimens, and reclassification of Achromobacter sediminum Zhang et al. 2014 as Verticia sediminum gen. nov., comb. nov.
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 66(10). p.3674-3682 Mark(
Classification of strain CCM 4446T as Rhodococcus degradans sp. nov.
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 65(12). p.4381-4387 Mark(