- Effects of music-based biofeedback on walking and running
- Is the association between park proximity and recreational physical activity among mid-older aged adults moderated by park quality and neighborhood conditions?
- A life course examination of the physical environmental determinants of physical activity behaviour : a 'Determinants of Diet and Physical Activity' (DEDIPAC) umbrella systematic literature review
- The neighbourhood physical environment and active travel in older adults : a systematic review and meta-analysis
Choice of transport mode in emerging adulthood : differences between secondary school students, studying young adults and working young adults and relations with gender, SES and living environment
2017) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 103. p.172-184 Mark(
- Do associations between objectively-assessed physical activity and neighbourhood environment attributes vary by time of the day and day of the week? : IPEN adult study
- Automatically measured variables related to tenderness of hoof placement and weight distribution are valuable indicators for lameness in dairy cows
- Built environmental correlates of older adults' total physical activity and walking : a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Interactions between neighborhood social environment and walkability to explain Belgian older adults' physical activity and sedentary time
- The association between Belgian older adults' physical functioning and physical activity : what is the moderating role of the physical environment?